Objectives and Strategy
The full details of the plan can be viewed by clicking the link V SAC Stategy 2021-2023 – Final
Below are the high level obectives of V-SAC’s Strategici Plan 2021-2023.
V-SAC is steered by the four objectives set out in its strategic plan 2021-2023 and the goals under each objective.
Strategic Objective 1
DELIVER high quality support for persons affected by crime who needs it
- Maximising Communications
- Pursuing quality standards
- Governing with integrity
- Planning for the future
Strategic Objective 2
BUILD partnerships and alliances with other organisations to work together on putting victims and witnesses needs first.
- Strengthening co-operation
- Build external partnerships, networks, and alliances
- Maximise the benefits from our partnerships
Strategic Objective 3
CHAMPION the rights of victims, witnesses and those affected by crime.
- Engaging with external partners
- Raising awareness
- Expanding our Volunteer base
Strategic Objective 4
DEVELOP V-SAC to enable the delivery of an excellent needs-led service.
- Securing development opportunities
- Supporting expansion
- Reviewing our processes
- Robust data collection
Click on the link below to view the full Strategic Plan document